- Sue Stanek brings with her 25+ years of experience supporting organizations achieve their business goals through the development of people.
- Sue compliments her business experience with an M.A. in Adult Learning, and a Ph.D. in Training and Development.
- Sue has served internally within two national healthcare organizations as their training and development director focusing on management development.
- Sue then worked with Wilson Learning as a product manager for their flagship curriculum, sales and marketing.
- At BI Performance Services, Sue provided custom training & development solutions for Fortune 500 companies serving in the capacities of sales and management. At BI Sue's division had record sales growth and exceeded the organization averages on customer satisfaction indexes both as a division, and as an individual.
- Most recently, Sue has focused her contribution to organizations as a key note speaker, workshop facilitator, and consultant. Sue partners with businesses in the areas of leadership development, individual success, corporate mentoring, team building, sales & service development, and emotional intelligence.
- Sue also teaches leadership development courses at the graduate level for Concordia University.
- Strengths Sue's clients most frequently mention include: a tailored approach, a humorous and practical style that keeps people engaged, working to ensure the topic being taught remains relevant for the audience, and an interactive & energetic style.
Examples of organizations Sue has had the honor of working with:
- General Mills
- Hasbro, Inc
- University of Minnesota- Carlson School of Business
- Lawson Software
- United Health Group
- National Association of Professional Women
- Network of Executive Women - National Executive Leadership Forum
- The McGraw-Hill Companies
- BlueCross BlueShield of Minnesota