Sue's approach to ensure success:
When Sue works with a client, she will:
- Do her homework:
- Talking with key stakeholders and/or participants prior to the engagement to understand the goals to be accomplished, the unique needs of the participants, and gather data and stories to be woven into the work.
- Flex with the participants:
- Sue works hard to keep with the pulse of an audience and will morph-in-the-moment to meet the needs of a discussion or topic that needs to be addressed, but was not originally included.
- Provide follow-up:
- Every client is offered a follow-up reinforcement module for presentations. Examples of reinforcement are:
- an e-minder two weeks post-session (an e-mail message reviewing key points and challenging participants on their follow through)
- Reinforcement conference calls, meetings, or web conferences
- Performance management consulting